What We Do
- Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller’s agent and others until the house is yours.
- If you’re selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time – with the least inconvenience possible. I will:
- Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
- Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
- Coordinate the advertising of your home using Realty One’s guaranteed services (i.e. Home Book, HotLine, Internet, etc.).
- Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
- Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
Jodi Hodson About Me
In 1994, I was working a seasonal job where I traveled throughout the US. When the season was over, I decided to get my Real Estate License for “something to do”. I never imagined what a life-changer that decision would be.
I love Real Estate!!
I have watched my business grow and I am thankful every day for my clients (love them), the Howard Hanna support team and my network of friends that have grown out of that decision so many years ago.
I approach real estate as I do my life; hardworking, honest, positive and straight up (no sugar-coating discussions). I will go the extra mile for you! Life is about relationships, my clients become friends that keep coming back over and over again. Their referrals mean the world to me.
If you are looking for a hardworking, honest person to walk with you on your real estate journey, you found her!